Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if OEM GM tow mirrors are plug n play?I know places like 1A sell GM "style" that fit, but wondering if they changed the wire harness to fit or if GM factory wire harness will plug right up and work?

2020 Platinum, crewmax, 4x4.

·
Registered
13,609 Posts
I am going to go with a big NO. I can't verify, but the gm looking mirrors are just that, they look like gm but are wired for Toyota. The manufacturer of aftermarket tow mirrors makes them for Toyota. I looked at pics of "GM TOW MIRRORS" and the plugs are totally different. They might even mount different.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Isn't this a Toyota forum? Damn, I'm getting my trucks mixed up. That happens when you own about 1 of every brand and 12 Toyotas. :p

·
Registered
2 Posts
I installed them on my 2015 tundra. They actually look pretty good, mirror is clean no ripples. The blind spot mirror on the bottom is really good compared to the other style mirror. The turn signal is led but not individual lights, more like a moving strip starting on the inside and going to the edge.
This is what I installed:
This is what I had before

They also make a mirror that has all your platinum options on it too. Mirror does not shake driving down the freeway, pretty rock solid. I'm really happy with it all in all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts