Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I have a 2011 and started to research about glass work.. I am down to 2 Co. GLASSWORKUNLIMITED and FIBERWERX any comments on either Co. ? fitting , turn around ? delivery, service?

·
Registered
607 Posts
maybe I am just old - but what the heck are you going to have done? Might help get some answers....

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Cruz... I am up there too at 51... but I like to get front and rear panels.. 4" flare 2 " rise... I always mess up with my truck. I just made a cool rack and I think I like to see some flare to go with it...

I just heard some bad stuff about some Glass Co. and since I am in CT I cant drive to CA to deal with them if the are messing with me..

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Coupe utility

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SC.. I dont realy like McNeil's bed side.. and I wont be able to fit the cage I made..the rails on the McNeils side would be to high..and I hate to have to re-powdercoat the cage

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have McNeil up front with fiberwerx in the rear. I was going to go with glassworks in the rear but after waiting 4 months and with no update on my order , I had enough. That's just my experience with them. But I think McNeil and fiberwerx both have really good looking front fenders

·
Banned
268 Posts
I sell both McNeil and Glassworks. Glassworks have a better initial fitment. but if you have glass knowlege and have mounted before you can get them looking really good. Let me know! No long waits. Glassworks usually ready in 1-2 weeks aswell as mcneil.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Heres my experience. On my Tacoma I ended up going with Fiberwerx. Glassworks had a bunch of negative rep about turn around time and un answered phone calls. Thats a huge turn off for me. not to mention I liked the fiberwerx look better and they provided more clearance for the tacoma.

My suggestion is if you are going to get glass go pick it up from the company yourself. Shipping fiberglass is a nightmare and working out a replacement ive heard is hell. I drove my ass all the way down to San Diego from Apple Valley to get mine and couldnt be happier. They are thick pieces and fit great. If you have someone who is good fit them they can look great.

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Tostidos...
I did go with FIBERWERX just for the same reason then you did.. bad service with the other guy... I could not drive to Fiberwerx since I am in NYC.. so they ship it to me..it came no probem..I instaled the piece myself..fit like a glove..painted the truck orange and it look great..check it out on Home - TUNDRA WB special edition

1 - 12 of 12 Posts