Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've got the itch pretty bad to finally spend some money on my tuck.

I want to level it. May even do the ReadyLift 4"SST lift. Any special recommendations on brands or concerns. I know there was some concerns with CV joints with leveling kits. Is that still the case? How different can the TRD trucks be in regards to rake? ReadyLifts website makes it sound like I may end up with reverse rake (nose high).

I love my Wheels (factory RockWarrior 17x8). But I love the look of a wider stance. What sized tires can I get for this result? Or will I have to get spacers - at which point should I just get new wheels.

Exhaust- looking for mild at low RPMs but I know it's there when I get on the throttle. Brands?

Thanks for all the help

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
the Corsa sport exhaust is great ,quiet when you want, and screams when you want it loud. Also check out Kieth at dirty deeds he can make anything you want mild to wild

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
I have a 2012 magnetic grey rock warrior. I put the BMRP dual exhaust on as well as BDS 3-2 leveling kit. I added the k&n cai..tinted windows. I hope to get new wheels and tires soon.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why did you opt for the 3/2 vs the 3/1?

Is it to avoid the nose high affect that I was referring to that TRD trucks can have? Or do you just prefer rake?

Pics?

·
Registered
753 Posts
So I've got the itch pretty bad to finally spend some money on my tuck.
No doubt you realize this itch will not go away as long as you own a Tundra. :D

The only thing that helps this condition is to scratch this itch from time to time which usually is not cheap or easy on the wallet. :lol5:

Here's to some temporary relief for ya! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
381 Posts
To give ya some ideas, heres mine specs in my signature

·
Registered
132 Posts
If your interested – I have a brand new – never installed - set of Bushwacker pocket fender flares ($550.00 - the smooth no rivet version). They’ve been professionally painted ($600) and color matched for the magnetic grey 2011 Rock Warrior – I can show receipts for the paint and purchase. I decided last minute that I wasn’t happy with the look since the truck has no lift/wheels and 100% stock. I’m looking to sell them and try to recoup at least some of the investment. $800.00 obo. Email me at [email protected] or call 757-754-8008. I’ll cover shipping as well.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
RW suspension is the same as TRD Off road. I have the 3/1 on mine and I still have about .5 inch higher in the rear than the front. Basically looks leveled unless you look close

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
I bought some 1.5 inch spacers for my Rock Warrior CM. Hopefully I can throw them on sometime this upcoming week. I'll post pics once I have them installed.

Reactions: YetiMagic
1 - 11 of 11 Posts