Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas how goes it.....Finally dropped the truck off to get the tires and a few other things put on....should have her back tuesday....just wanted to post a few teaser pics and hopefully get some final installation pics later this week....I have the BP lift and was told I need 2 inch blocks in the rear to level the truck out with the front maxed at 12...:confused:...I might be getting some CoachBuilders shackles in the near future...:eek:...have a hell of a day guys...

Attachments

Reactions: Big Tundra

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes they are going on a Tundra....the offset on the wheels are so extreme that there will be little trimming of the plastic in the fenders...if the tires would be tucked in more then I'd probably have bad rubbing issues....

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey nags how do you like those shackles from Coach?....considering those over the 2 inch blocks.....thanks man

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
Years ago when I landed my first professional job at bank, my sister ordered custom length chinos. She said "40 inch waist and 29 inch inseam" on the phone then started laughing uncontrollably. She regained her composure and said "No sir, I do not have it backwards. My brother is short round not big tall"

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
took a couple quick pics when I got it home today....I'll get some more when the lights are put on.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,874 Posts
Reactions: MoNsTeR450

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
couple more pics.....and I'm not a cop but I'm with law enforcement...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 46 Posts