Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Good with Geico

I have Geico and i actually had an accident the first month after buying my 2012 Tundra and Geico covered it and I had my truck back a week later. There customer service is great and prices even better.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
I cancelled my Farmers today. The discounted premium (bundled with homeowners, etc) was $430/mo for my three cars. I called to have them modify and lower the rate but they refused. Signed with Geico and increased all of my coverages and opted for a $1k deductible instead of the $500. I ended up with a $205/mo premium for all three vehicles. Guess it payed to shop around!

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
After adding my '13 Tundra to our Farmers policy I realized we were being hit with insanely high premiums from Farmers. I went through the quote process from State Farm and Allstate, both of which were about 30% less than my current Farmers policy. Then I went through the quote process from Geico and received a quote that was literally better than 50% cheaper than Farmers. I'm very tempted to switch to Geico after 10+ years with Farmers. Anyone have experience with Geico?
Loyal Geico customer for over 6 or 7 years, two different vehicles, several accidents. A few were my wife's fault when she was behind the wheel, quite a few where other drivers were at fault, and one single vehicle accident that was my own doing.

I cannot think of a single thing bad to say about the level of service I've gotten. For my situation It was the cheapest of all carriers 6 years ago and it still is today.

·
Banned
513 Posts
I think it's a large part of the area you live in. Around here Geico is cheaper than all the others. Same coverages.

As for experience with Geico, I've been with them for 10+ years.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I have GEICO switched to them from progressive earlier this year. Saving about $300 every 6 months. I shopped around and they were by far the cheapest.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
226 Posts
I switched from Allstate to Geico. Same coverage, but went from $236 a month to $139. We had a 2011 Tacoma (traded for Tundra) and 2011 Outlander Sport. Putting my 2014 Tundra, the bill is $178 a month.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I switched from Allstate to Geico. Same coverage, but went from $236 a month to $139. We had a 2011 Tacoma (traded for Tundra) and 2011 Outlander Sport. Putting my 2014 Tundra, the bill is $178 a month.

·
Registered
13,349 Posts
Sorry I use Allstate with a $250 deductible. I've had Allstate since 1980. All those insurance commercials for getting money back are just gimmicks. If I want a check back for good driving my policy would go up and what I receive will go down. No I'll keep my $300k policy across the board with a $250 deductible for my Truck, Prius, and Boat.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts