Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody! I am currently looking into buying a 1/2 ton truck which will most likely be a Tundra! Awesome looking truck AND Toyota reliability? Is it really possible? I am want to look at a 2009-2010 CM limited 4x4 - how can I check and make sure the car I'm looking at is the year that the seller states. Are there any way that I could distinguish say a 2007 Tundra from a 2010 one?

If - make that a WHEN I get the car - I will post a picture of it next to the Kremlin!!!

Thanks in advance!

P.S. a CM limited 4x4 in Moscow costs $100k! (new)

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
In Russia, Tundra drives you.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
In 1999 I was surrounded by Russian jailbait in the form of exchange students. They were from Belarus, Ukraine, Vlodovostock, and the one living in my house was from Izvhesk. They were all wild and gorgeous young things. The ring leader was Galina from Belarus, boy she was heap big trouble. Where the hell were these babes when I was in high school????

Sorry for the hijack......memories! :p

Welcome to TT

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tax

In Russia the tax is something like 55% on all new cars (under 3 years old) then the tax foes to 5 EUR per CC of engine (hence why I want at least a 2010). Road tax is also calculated by using the hp of the car so 381 x 1.125 EUR = 430 EUR road tax per year (if the truck is older then you pay more)!!!

The other part of the cost is the transportation and the fee of the company that brings the car over (Tundra is not officially sold in Russia)!

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Dang, that's expensive. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I recall that 2010 is the year they introduced knee air bag, headlight adjuster in the cab, and new style grille and taillight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts