Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Oklahoma Red Dirt Tundra group got together this weekend and went through some mud trails. Had a great time meeting everyone and seeing what these awesome trucks can do. Here are a few pics I took. The others can post more if they want, I didn't take too many....

Red Dirt Tundra Club (most of us, anyway)

My son with my truck after round 1 through the mud...

She certainly isn't a street queen....

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Post moar pics!

Looks like a fun time man. how'd you like the tires in the mud? Looks liek the Trail Graps. They the 295/70/18s?

-rockstate

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Post moar pics!

Looks like a fun time man. how'd you like the tires in the mud? Looks liek the Trail Graps. They the 295/70/18s?

-rockstate
Yeah, they are 295/70-18's, they did great in the mud had no issues. I'll message the other guys and have them post some more pics, these are all I have....

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
I think 3 of us had Trails, I had terras, and one had stock. All did good in the mud, Some of use decided to get more muddy than others lol. I am still doing clean up.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Here is my baby. She loves her mud baths.

Decided to bury the ass end.

Here are some of the other guys trucks.

And lastly, here is what happens when a total moron gets drunk, and doesn't know what the hell he is doing. Austen is ls acting like he is checking it out for him, but really he is laughing his ass off.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Lovin' the stance on the white one. What is the suspension set up on that one??

-rockstate
Rough Country 6" lift with 18x9 XD Monsters and 295-70 Trail Grapplers.

Reactions: rockstate45

·
Premium Member
194 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am still doing clean up.
Man, I spent $24 at the car wash cleaning mine today. I was soaked and filthy at the end. Tried my best to clean up the under-carriage and inside engine compartment. I got the majority of it, but there is more to do still...

·
Registered
507 Posts
Where is this at exactly?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Man, I spent $24 at the car wash cleaning mine today. I was soaked and filthy at the end. Tried my best to clean up the under-carriage and inside engine compartment. I got the majority of it, but there is more to do still...
Took me 2.5 hours at home to clean the outside. Gonna take it to my buddies house on Friday to install the grill and train horn and while im there Im going to throw it on the lift and pull the skid plate and see how badly packed the mud is.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Where is this at exactly?

Sundog trails is located in Lexington OK, which is 45 minutes south of OKC, they have over 320 acres dedicated to offroading. They have a website, which is kinda dated.

·
Registered
415 Posts
anyone else attempt that mudhole the suburban was in?!

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Took me 2.5 hours at home to clean the outside. Gonna take it to my buddies house on Friday to install the grill and train horn and while im there Im going to throw it on the lift and pull the skid plate and see how badly packed the mud is.
lol....I'll be the first to say it...that's why I don't really miss offroading and mudding that much anymore....

20-30 mins of fun in a mud pit = 2-3hrs of getting that shit off!

I had a 96 4Runner that I lifted put muds on, had the big whip antenna, KC lights everywhere and would literally beat the shit out of it every weekend with friends...then spend all day sunday getting all the mud stains off underneath and just when you think you are done, more mud drips out of somewhere...ugh....

the demise of the truck was rolling it in the the N GA mountains in one of those "hey! watch this...." moments

as hard as it is now to keep my black tundra clean, I've passed up MANY of the red clay mud trails and pits we have around Ft Benning. I have something more fun to play with off road anyways....1078's or 1165's.....which we've done lol.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts