Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is a 2 part question. I have a 2014 dc completely stock.

1. I'm looking to keep it so i dont need to put fender flares on so the rim has 2 offsets a +20 and a +35 which would keep it as close to stock as possible.

2. What would be the largest tire I could run without having any rubbing issues where I will need to start cutting things away.

Thanks in advance for any help given

·
Registered
138 Posts
275/60/20 would fit for sure and a 275/65/20 MAY fit. If you want the bigger one, any tire shop worth anything, would "try it on" for you!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Are you wanting the 20" or 18" wheels?

+35 will be just flush or very slightly tucked in from the fender.

+20 will be flush to maybe just slightly outside the fender.

Every truck can be a little different so thats why it can vary between trucks. I'm getting my method nv put on today (+25 offset) I can try to post a pic when I get a chance to help give you and idea of what yours may look like. I'm going with 275/70/18 as long as it all fits well.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm thinking about these same wheels and am also stock height.. what did you go with?
I went with the plus 35 off set with nit to terra grappler g2's 275/60/20. Truck looks awesome

·
Registered
131 Posts
Which color did you go with? The all black (D560) or the two toned ones (D569)?

I have a pair of the two tone +20's on order right now. They were out of stock everywhere I checked.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Which color did you go with? The all black (D560) or the two toned ones (D569)?

I have a pair of the two tone +20's on order right now. They were out of stock everywhere I checked.
Where did you get the two tones? Good price? That's what I've been looking at. I haven't seen a quality picture up close of them to really see the color of the second tone.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I ordered mine from CarID.com for $280 per. It looks bronzish/grey to me which will work with my nautical blue metallic paint. Supposed to ship from Fuel towards the end of July :(

The all black +20's did not have a ship date from Fuel when I called

They had some +35's in stock when I called two weeks ago but I didnt ask which color they were.

Hope it helps.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Got the email tonight the Vapor rims are shipping out in the morning. Will post a picture of them when I receive them.

Now I need to figure out what tires I am going to buy

I have narrowed it down to the following
Cooper Discover AT/3's in 305/55R20 These will fit as they are 1/8" smaller than my Duratracs (33.33")
Cooper Discover AT/3''s in 275/65R20 These should fit with no rubbing (34.21")

Expedition One bumpers going on soon so I should have no issues with front wheel well

Since my Duratrac's went from being slightly noisy to downright loud so although I like the look of the BFG TA KO2's I am a little hesitant

·
Registered
131 Posts
Got mine today. The secondary color is definitely grey. Although my iphone camera shows them like the online picture as slightly bronzish. Will try to get a few pics later under some better lighting.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Will definitely get pictures later when I drop them off to my tire install place. Where did you order them from that they keep getting pushed off?
From what I heard from the guy at carID who helped me there were 60 sets due to ship at the same time mine did. 36 of them had already been spoken for at the time I placed my order which was 6-12-15.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Will definitely get pictures later when I drop them off to my tire install place. Where did you order them from that they keep getting pushed off?
From what I heard from the guy at carID who helped me there were 60 sets due to ship at the same time mine did. 36 of them had already been spoken for at the time I placed my order which was 6-12-15.
Are you happy with how they look? Need some pictures!! :nerd:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts