Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's been a very fun 4 years with my 2017 Platinum but the time has come to sell. I still love this truck and had planned to keep it forever but unfortunately (or fortunately) business is doing very well and I need another tax credit this year. So I'm going to sell my 17 and buy a 21. If you search my user name you'll find my build thread from four years ago and see what I put into this truck. It is very sweet and I will be doing pretty much exactly the same mods to the new one. The truck has 40,200 miles on it currently and is available for sale immediately. One owner, no crashes or paint work, perfectly maintained. I am asking $42k returned to stock or $49k left as-is. For pickup in Vancouver, WA or can meet you somewhere within reasonable distance.

As-is mods include

3/1 lift level
20" XD Wheels
Toyo AT tires
speedo compensator
rear sway bar
Spray-in bed liner
Truxedo tonneau
Full nose/mirror PPF
Air horn
LED fogs
Lexus RX330 headlight retrofit
AFE automatic side steps
full LED lighting in & out
Spider smoked tails
PPF rear tailgate (to protect when pushing closed with messy gloves)
Heated rear seats (yes, you read that right. The kids' butts matter too)
Nav-in-motion
Bushwhacker flares (NO PAINT DAMAGE: BE SURE TO READ MY BUILD DIARY FOR HOW I PROTECTED THE PAINT FROM CHAFFING)
Front tint
Dual TRD exhaust
All receipts for maintenance and mods

If I return it to stock for you, mods you will retain:

Spray-in bed liner
front tint
RX330 headlights
Front/rear PPF
2021 wheels with brand new tires
Nav-in-motion
LED fogs
Single exhaust
All maintenance receipts

All other items will be transferred over to my new truck.

Prices in either configuration are firm BTW. I've already priced it about $3k below retail for a quick move.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you have any interest, particularly as-built. As soon as I take delivery of my new one I'll be returning this one back to stock.

Thanks everyone for the great forum! Can't wait to start my 2021 build thread.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts