Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to take these inserts off when I put my 35's on the truck. I now want to put the forward inserts back on. I know a lot of guys have relocated them by drilling new holes. I can't figure out how so anyone who can post a picture to help me it would be appreciated. Thanks!

[/IMG]

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As soon as I posted the pic I saw that!! Haha. Good to see you're awake buddy!!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I figured you would know where to find a pic. Thanks a lot! Sorry to hear about your schedule. When things settle down we'll meet up at Chickies! Hopefully I have Ruts exaust on by then.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I dont want to hear it! Beer will never go to a meet. I dont think the Tundra in his pics is his. I am not sure he is even human, just a computer that is on 24/7. That is the only way you can have that many posts! ;)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Help!! Someone kick in a pic. Anyone. Come on Syber!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Beer. I have an idea of what I have to do but I was hoping to see a pic. Why am I the only guy with crazy big tires and a lift in Philly? I'd kill to see someone elses similar rig up close. When are you getting new rubber Beer?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My inserts have been in the garage since the Spring too. I'd like to get them on before the snow comes. Last thing I want is my fog lights packed with snow!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts