Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NFAB, Smittybuilt, PIAA… I am seeing them all on Amazon for between 120 and 160 and looking for one that one won't break the bank and won't start flaking, rusting, or falling apart in a year. Bull bars and grill guards are out for me as I encounter far too many situations where I don't need to make the Crewmax 2-plus feet longer than it already is. I would consider 3 or 4 lights as a possibility if I had to but really for me it's overkill. I've never been in a position where 2 50 watt driving lights wasn't more than enough. This is for low visibility weather and un-lit roads. If I had four up there I would probably never run them all anyway. So pics and any input on what will or won't look stupid with only two lights mounted on it would also be appreciated. Looking for black painted or powder coated. Really isn't a chrome-themed truck.

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
I think Slim has the short bar the barely sticks out. I think nfab makes them. Can mount two on inner or outer or all four like slim. My lights are from wing nut saltwater LEDs. Very happy with them. Aluminum housing still looks new and have had them mounted almost year in HI tropical climate.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,237 Posts
I bought the smittybilt way cheaper than I could find the Nfab and the Smittybilt has the Nfab logo on it.

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,463 Posts

When I had my Tundra I ran the TundraPart light bar. Don't know if they still exist or not but it looked great in person.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts