Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried searching it without luck, but I am hoping a TT member might steer me in the right direction.

I am looking to put a 2 inch receiver on the front of a 2013 DC. It will be used for a small plow and perhaps in the future a removable winch set up.

My question is will I be able to throw on a bull bar as well? I love them for looks and to mount lights. Or do they bolt on the same place?

Alternatively does anyone make a bull bar with an integrated receiver? I know there are full bumpers with receivers but they are going to be out of my price range.

Thanks,

·
Registered
645 Posts
I'd say they'd both bolt to the same place at least my last truck(Tacoma) that's how it was.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Warn Trans4mer? IMHO, the receivers that bolt to the tow hooks are so low they are useless for mounting a portable winch.

·
Registered
6,445 Posts
After thinking about it, you may have to choose one or the other. Put the bar on in summer and the receiver for winter. You lose the summer winch.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i bought this bull bar for a f250. from lordco they have a garage sale and sell stuff missing parts. and im gonna weld and make it so it will slid into the hitch. cant wait until i get it done and can show some photos.
i have a craddle warn winch, so it will be nice if i get stuck i can just slide the bull bar off and hook it up, or if im needing some more room for offroading on ricks that might wreck the bar ill take it off. just another thing to think of. :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did you ever end up with a solution to a front receiver hitch and bull bar. I would like to have a bull bar but need the front hitch in winter for our plow as well. Thanks for any help you can give.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts