Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 Toyota Tundra 2 wheel drive. When I made very slow hard turns the wheel started sliding like the front wheel bearings were bad. I was also getting a small vibration like going over a minor Rumble strip when I was slowing down , almost to a stop . I put a set of new Cooper AT tires on about 3 months ago. I replace the front wheel bearings. But I'm still getting that vibration at slowing down to almost top speed. Any ideas? I guess it's possible the tires are the issue.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
183 Posts
Does it feel the same when you do these things in neutral? If the rumbles go away when you're in neutral, it's in the transmission. Once you eliminate that, it'll be easier to say.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gave that a try and it doesn't appear to be the transmission

Does it feel the same when you do these things in neutral? If the rumbles go away when you're in neutral, it's in the transmission. Once you eliminate that, it'll be easier to say.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts