Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,
This is Naj from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, For those who doesn't know where it is, just so close to Arctic !! >:D

I got a 2017 Tundra 1794 and trying to get rid of damn JBL sound system which is sucks, I'm here to use the others experience and knowledge to DIY my sound project

·
Registered
151 Posts
Use 4wd up there much? What's the temperature? I know tomorrow I'm getting blasted by a hurricane in gulf of Mexico shoreline Texas. I hear it's beautiful in Canada, and cold. All week heat index 110 f

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Use 4wd up there much? What's the temperature? I know tomorrow I'm getting blasted by a hurricane in gulf of Mexico shoreline Texas. I hear it's beautiful in Canada, and cold. All week heat index 110 f
Albertans all are trucker!!! Everyone at least has one truck and it's usually 4x4 mostly Ford but not me, Today is 46f and gonna be 72, so not a bad day but we absolutely have an extreme winter in next 4 months ;). But you're right, we have a very beautiful summer around the Rockey mountain. So just let me know if you plan to visit western Canada, so I'll guide you to some beautiful places as I'm working with Provincial Parks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.