Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded in my 2008 Tacoma DCLB TRD Sport and my 2009 VW GTI today for a 2017 Tundra 1794 Edition in Sunset Bronze Mica. Here's to hopefully many years of trouble free use like with the Taco

·
Registered
294 Posts
Traded in my 2008 Tacoma DCLB TRD Sport and my 2009 VW GTI today for a 2017 Tundra 1794 Edition in Sunset Bronze Mica. Here's to hopefully many years of trouble free use like with the Taco

You are one big reason Toyota builds the Tundra; to keep you loyal to Toyota.

Reactions: TundraStruk

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm sure you'll love it. I've got 500 miles on mine and my family of 4 will never look back again. The rear seat space and comfort is incredible. No more arguing about who sits up front. Having had Toyota trucks over the years, the new Tundra is an amazingly comfortable truck to drive and ride in. I looked at and drove the F150 Supercrew and honestly liked the Tundra better. I'm coming from a 2007 GMC Sierra, so no blind brand loyalty here. But as a truck guy, the Tundra was an easy choice for me. Plus, reliability and durability are very important to me. I want a truck I can count on for 200K plus miles. My GMC simply didn't deliver on that and the new ones didn't have a Crewmax size back seat anyway which was a must for me. The Ford Supercrew with the new 3.5 ecoboost hasn't proved itself yet and I can't get past the commercial of the hole being ripped in the aluminum bed. Plus, the rear seats weren't anywhere near as comfortable as the Tundra's. JMO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.