Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
81 - 100 of 106 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Can I jump in?
I installed the supercharger a few weeks ago with a URD 2lb pulley and a BullyDog Platinum from Keith. It dyno'ed at 505.11 rwhp. Very happy with that!
Here is the paperwork;

The truck;

It was a good project, The fit kit from TRD was very well thought out, everything was included, and the instructions were straight forward. Would not go back!!

· Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
No mods yet but will be getting JBA Headers with DirtyDeeds exhaust, Amp powersteps, 6" lift, tires and wheels, ArmaCoat bedliner, and a whole mess of interior and exterior mods and tweaks.

· Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Can I jump in?
I installed the supercharger a few weeks ago with a URD 2lb pulley and a BullyDog Platinum from Keith. It dyno'ed at 505.11 rwhp. Very happy with that!
It was a good project, The fit kit from TRD was very well thought out, everything was included, and the instructions were straight forward. Would not go back!!
#19 !

· Premium Member
436 Posts
Where did you buy your Supercharger and why?
Cost? Narrowed down to three
TRDSparks.com
TRDShop.com
TRDparts4u.toyotaofdallas.com

Any others?

· Premium Member
436 Posts
Thanks but your about an hour late. I just could not wait while I had her by the short curlies.

You have the best price anywhere. I pad the same with free shipping

One thing I learned, Word is, No more being produced. There are 18 remaining in the country and then no more. Might be something to look in to.

· Banned
310 Posts
Im not sure if I ever checked in...

Attachments

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

· Premium Member
108 Posts
Boosted

Dang. I'm late to this party. What number am I? I have a 2013 that is boosted. And a 2003 thst will be soon:)
If Keith gets in, anybody can get in. I better get a picture of mine and post it up before this neighborhood goes all to heck...

· Premium Member
436 Posts
I'm gladly in the club

Good lord this thing is strong.Thanks to Panama City Toyota Service For doing a great job and at an incredible price. I am very pleased.
Engine Auto part Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

· Premium Member
436 Posts
My wife's first experience as a passenger after the SC was one of shock and astonishment. She was riveted to say the least. Could not believe how deeply she was planted in the seat back. Great fun.

· Premium Member
51 Posts
Been through the posts and was wondering how you guys did this winter with the SC. My TRD Pro arrives next month and I really want to SC it. I live in upstate NY and, well, winter is winter here.

I snowplowed for 30 years, so I am quite experienced in the snow as well as a pretty good drag racer. However, this is my everyday vehicle and a 2 or 3 hour trip on the NYS Thruway in the snow is a possible reality.

Any real life experiences to share would be great.

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

· Premium Member
2,543 Posts
I live in NJ and we had a bad winter. For the most part it was ok... until one day when I was on Rte 287 headed to work and someone cut me off as I was accelerating and lost control and slammed into the median.

just gotta watch the pressure you place on the skinny pedal.

81 - 100 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.