Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
352 Posts
The problem with a list like this is that half of the vehicles on it will easily bust $50K as soon as you add any options. Want leather in your Audi S4, boom, you're there. Whereas the Tundra, even with the supercharger, will be well under that price and still blow the doors off of a number of the vehicles on that list.

· Registered
1,206 Posts

· Registered
225 Posts
Interesting....
Wouldn't be my first choice is I was buying a fast car or truck. Straight line only=lame after a little while.
Wouldn't have minded a Eco boost at all, was close to pulling the trigger on a 2012. Why so much hate towards them? You toyota guys seem to think the tundra is the only way. Even more so than the diesel guys.

· Banned
514 Posts
EB has some design problems and it's hit or miss as to whether you will have those problems. EB has been out since 2009-2010 and Ford still has not resolved the issues. There is plenty of reason to not want one. Aside from all of that, they do not get better mileage when similarly equipped. If you take a 157 wheelbase, 4.10 axle max tow EB vs the crewmax... they will get nearly identical fuel mileage with the tundra having a slight edge. I personally had a 146inch wheelbase f150 platinum EB and it got nearly identical mileage.... that is until the EB had issues at 1000 miles. After it started having issues it was 2-3 mpg lower than the Tundra I currently own.

· Registered
180 Posts
Glad I have a RC non-FFV!

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

· "The Midnight Modder"
11,251 Posts
That site is prejudice against Toyota. Look at all the pics. Tundra is the only one with the ugliest photo. Stock steelies. Its like putting ten woman in a beauty pageant and telling one of them to come with no make up.

Good to see one of your Subbie brethren also made it ricknnick.

· Registered
1,441 Posts
^^^ Eh... Goes to show there [email protected] That even a butt ugly Tundra can hull some a$$ :lol5:

· Registered
14,312 Posts
I am curious as to why a stang wasn't there...

That is a weird list. Just saying. Of all the "muscle cars" the stang can be had with a 5.0 at a relatively low price.

Not going all ford, but I do like the stang... That is about it.

· Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Interesting....
Wouldn't be my first choice is I was buying a fast car or truck. Straight line only=lame after a little while.
Wouldn't have minded a Eco boost at all, was close to pulling the trigger on a 2012. Why so much hate towards them? You toyota guys seem to think the tundra is the only way. Even more so than the diesel guys.
Really.

· Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Yes really. The toyota/tundra biased seems worse than the diesel guys (is saying something)
No difference than the Ford or GM guys when you visit their forums. In fact one GM forum won't let anyone talk bad about a silverado.

· Registered
14,312 Posts
It is a Tundra forum.....

Just saying.

Diesel forums that have a specific brand as well as any forum with any brand or model spelled out in the title is going to have to have some bias towards that model/brand/whatever.... Have you ever gone on a mac forum, holy shitballs... You wanna see biased opinions, it's worse than a southern state talking about gay marriage.

· Registered
14,312 Posts
At one time IT didn't even rotate, then it rotated clockwise, then it got larger, then somehow it changed to counter clockwise.... Then IT even got a santa hat... Sadly, I think that .gif was lost when my desktop notebook died...

It may be saved on a stand alone hd or in the internal hd which is sitting on the shelf with it as I type... Maybe I will look near next winter and see if I can recover it...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.