Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put H4 6500k LEDs in and my fog lights are not working. I am an electrical moron, can someone please help me!!! Do I need a resister or something to get my fog lamps to work? Thanks a ton!!!

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
I put H4 6500k LEDs in and my fog lights are not working. I am an electrical moron, can someone please help me!!! Do I need a resister or something to get my fog lamps to work? Thanks a ton!!!
Most likely blew a fuse if you didn't disconnect the battery b4 installing bulbs

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked the fuse and it is good. I really use my fog lights but hoped I could add the LED's without messing anything up.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Are the correct bulb socket? Supposedly Toyota's socket number is identical another socket number. I went through this as well. I try to find you some info.

·
Registered
237 Posts
i think you want H16 bulbs vs h4. :D

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
never mind

·
Registered
237 Posts
Ah My fault I did not read you original post carefully enough. I though the fog bulbs were the ones being replaced therefor not working. I believe my previous posts are irrelevant. Along with your model year. Ha My apologies.....

·
Registered
237 Posts
It is possible the bulbs already burnt out. I have cheap LED bulbs burn out on me after a couple of days.

Can you explain exactly this issue came about?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the LED bulbs work great, both Hi/Low. The problem is now my fog lights don't work. I'm not sure if it needs a resister or something way over my head for that.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Ah My fault I did not read you original post carefully enough. I though the fog bulbs were the ones being replaced therefor not working. I believe my previous posts are irrelevant. Along with your model year. Ha My apologies.....
I did the same thing :D

Reactions: VA10

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I guess I should have stated that I put LED Headlights in, which caused my foglights to not work. sorry

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The originals do work. I like the LED's but i like having fog lights too. I'm kinda torn.
I'd like to find a solution!!
When I have the LED's in the blue high beam icon doesn't work either. If I go to put the fog lights on the brights go on instead.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
1. putting back your original bulbs, everything is working normal.

2. are your fogs factory or aftermarket?

3. if 1 is fine, then its your LED replacement bulbs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
it is my LED bulbs. I am trying to find a way to make the LED headlights work with my foglights.
Someone has to know!!! hahah

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Op seems like hes on some good sh*t

:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts