Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are many aftermarket options on the market (and now one OEM option, thanks, Toyota) for replacing our weak and underwhelming factory fog lights on the Tundra. I've spent a lot of time checking out pictures and details on the forum and some time on Headlight Revolution's website but really having trouble narrowing down what I want. This will upgrade my 2017 Platinum and I would also like to have the light from headlights and fog lights not look too different in the future if I go with the 2018 headlights or GTR's LED. For this reason, I'm leaning toward the amber lens on the Baja Designs.

I would love to hear some thoughts on the options below, or any others I may be overlooking. Thanks for the help.

Morimoto LED
Baja Designs LED WC (not DOT approved)
Rigid Industries LED
New OEM 2018 fogs
GTR Lighting Level 2 LED

·
Registered
56 Posts
I replaced my fogs with the morimoto when installing the 18 Led's. I think they are a close match. Much improvement over my factory 17 fogs.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
I have Mori's on my 17 Plat, but I am interested in how well the 18 led fogs do.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
@Powertechn2 Are you unhappy with the Morimoto's? The main argument I've heard for them is the price.
I can't really say I am unhappy with them, just at the time, they were the only real option out there that looked oem.

The light spread is different. I still need to adjust mine up higher I feel.

Reactions: bswright
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.