Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site but not to owning a Tunrda. I bought my 07 DC Blue Streak new off the lot but had a deal with the wife that I would pay it off before I got carried away with upgrades. Her exact words were "if you stick to the plans, you can spend to your hearts content". Well I held up my end so it's time to spoil myself. I have enjoyed reading all of the Threads and probably spend way to much time on here but I got to say, I am excited. Paying off my truck and having a wife that actually understands my need to spoil myself is awesome. Had it leveled last week, ordering my wheels tomorrow, then I will start saving for my BAMuffler and my Airbags. This is going to be fun.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Pay mine off and I will buy your BAmuffler for you. :D welcome. Have fun with the upgrades

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The leveling kit was a gift from the wife so I thanked her and installed it but I will be doing a complete OME upgrade in the future. I thought it might be bad on my marriage if I told her the gift she got me was not good enough and I want better. I have tried that route before and it doesn't go over well, lol.

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts
Welcome to the site bro. Subscribing to your thread so I can watch your build.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Idaho! More of them Tater growing PNW brothers! Welcome!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts