Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after a little delay I finally got my new wheels n tires today and had to slap them on asap!! I got a little rubbing on them but have some 3.5" lift spindles sitting in my garage waiting to go on!!

295/70/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers with 18" Fuel wheels with zero off set. I like the way the tires feel on the road so far... now need to go off road n test them out.

I really like them and think they go good with my black n silver color scheme.

Before:

After:

Attachments

· Registered
179 Posts
Looking good

Reactions: MadManTund

· Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Great improvement. I hear ya on the black and silver. I'm sure pics don't do them justice.

· Registered
622 Posts
Looks great! Those the frontiers or mavs? I was gunna get one of the two but couldn't justify spending $250 a wheel to prolly mess em up off road ha. Btw u sealed the deal for me on gettin the fender flares and leavin em black thanks lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
1,206 Posts
Looks really good!

· Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys!!

I wasn't sure how these wheels (Fuel Mavericks) were going to look but I am super stoked on them. I cant wait to put the lift spindles on and raise it up a bit more then its time to just cruise it for a bit or else the wife is going to shoot me!! lol!

· Registered
383 Posts
Looking good~~!

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Amazing. Can't wait to see your truck with the spindles on. Your doing what I want to do. Spindles+spacer+ shackles=6"

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· Registered
242 Posts
truck is looking sweet!

· Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks friggin good bro. I personally would color match the flares. Like Coachbuilders truck. But hey, that's what makes everyone different.
Yeah im kinda torn between matching them or leaving them black... I might run them for awhile then color match my grille surrounding, front bumper n flares... but for now I like them black...

Amazing. Can't wait to see your truck with the spindles on. Your doing what I want to do. Spindles+spacer+ shackles=6"
Thanks guys!! I've had the lift parts in my garage for over a week and wont be able to get them on till my vacation in two weeks... I got the 2" shackles with 1" block for the rear to keep it close to level with the 6" up front... Ill post pics as soon as I put it on....

· Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
wait a minute.. so you only have a 3/1 level kit.. did 18x9 -0- and 295/70/18... are you not rubbing to hell?
That is correct but I do have a little rubbing when I turn the wheels a lit past half way in either direction but with the inner wheel well pushed in I should be fine. Going to do that mod asap and worse case I just put my spindles on.

· Registered
1,078 Posts
If you don't want or need the spindles, ill be waiting with open arms lol. Kinda suprised you aren't rubbing the body mount at all. I have +12 and mine touch Every now and then.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.