Reactions: Wacked

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Reactions: Ogtoyfan

·
Registered
607 Posts
patch or plug. My last tires got one of those about once a month..... we wreck a lot of pallets at work in the loading area and I just happen to drive though it to park.

Reactions: Ogtoyfan

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
That sux T. I had new set of Nitto lo pro's and had a giant bolt go in it. Slo leaked all the way home. Side wall got disintegrated. Tire was only 1 month old. Got wheels and tires for $1800. Replacing that one tire was $400. Hope plug works. As long as you did not drive flat or damage sidewall it should be repairable for cheap. At least it didn't go through your windshield. Did you at least get his license plate number?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Trans-Immigrant
15,631 Posts
WTF? did i miss something... thought i read all the posts...

Toyota must have a new owner, this guy says he does not have a boss and his decision is final.

We are sorry for the concerns you are experiencing with the Rock Warrior Wheels on your 2011 Tundra and we regret to hear of your dissatisfaction in this matter.

According to our records, a Toyota Case Manager has thoroughly reviewed your situation and concerns. We note that the Toyota Regional Representative in your area also reviewed all information pertinent to your case, and rendered a decision, declining your request on behalf of Toyota. The decision rendered by this individual represents Toyota’s position.

Our review of the case indicates that all of Toyota’s guidelines have been followed and we concur with the decision. We appreciate this opportunity to further review your request.

If you have any updated information you would like reviewed, please contact your Case Manager, Mr. Jerry Ramos at 1-800-331-4331 x73872

·
Premium Member
3,151 Posts
First your foot, now your tire. Have you checked your house foundation?

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Let me rephrase what everyone else means.... Looks like it can be plugged and patched from the inside. Don't skimp do both. Looks like it didn't go through to me though

1 - 20 of 23 Posts