Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can we get a roll call of people that would attend a Florida meet? Post up your city and we will try to find a middle ground for everyone to meet up.

When you post your city ill give you a number to keep everyone organized and accounted for.

I'll start!

#1 )16toywheeler - Fort Myers

#2 ) TundraDude85 - Miami, FL (Kendall)

#3 ) ursa.maritimus - Tampa (Trinity)

#4 ) Gat0rbait - Northwestern, FL

#5 ) LuckyGia - Citrus county

#6 ) wreckem727 - Tampa Trinity

#7 ) Slate08 - St. Petersburg - Tampa

#8 ) HDNT - Pensacola

#9 ) dbellman - Pensacola

#10 ) mk3guy - Palm Beach County

#11 ) Jtaylor163 - Tampa

#12 ) Tomscigars - St. Pete

·
Registered
10 Posts
Need one for northwest Florida been seeing alot for the central and south parts of the state but nothing from Alabama line to say Panama city.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If we get enough people I would be willing to do a central Florida meet. That way it's right in the middle for everybody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
137 Posts
Citrus county

·
Registered
7 Posts
Pensacola, about as close as you can get to the Alabama line lol.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
once we get a few more people we will post up some possible locations and take a poll to see who would be able to make it to each one.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
once we get a few more people we will post up some possible locations and take a poll to see who would be able to make it to each one.
Good idea.

A neighbor down my street has a beautiful blue Platinum, lifted, now that I have my 1794 I need to stop by and say hello next time hes out there maybe he will join up too.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good idea.

A neighbor down my street has a beautiful blue Platinum, lifted, now that I have my 1794 I need to stop by and say hello next time hes out there maybe he will join up too.

The more the merrier! See if you can get him on here. I'm thinking when we get to 15 people we can take the first polls to find the best location to meet.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll post up some polls to see what locations look best so far later today as well. So far it's looking like we may have 2 different meets. One for you guys up in the panhandle and one for everyone else at a central location.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm interested! Palm Beach county here

·
Registered
94 Posts
Tampa Here :)

Reactions: Jesco
1 - 20 of 28 Posts