Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 207 Posts

· Premium Member
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dave is the man.... here is the most recent update to our meet. Come one come all, have a blast and check out some cool rides.

I covered the cost of the shelter and will be hitting up sams club and getting charcoal, burgers, buns, and condiments. (Ill get around 40 burgers if we need more ill send the wife on a food run lol!) If everyone that will be attending bring something to drink, and anything else you like to eat that would work for a picnic setting (chips, hot dogs/buns, ect) that would be great!

I have the shelter reserved for all day (until sunset). Ill probably get there between 9-10am. Stay as long or as short as you want. Feel free to bring family/friends along. I also have a corn hole set ill bring.

Again we have shelter 5 reserved at Frank Howard Park in Tarpn springs from 8-sunset on July 6th 2013. Looking forward to meeting you hooligans! Stay classy...:cool:

I think it should be at JC's house. I'd drive there, who else?

For real though, how long has it been? The old man isn't going to be around forever ya know . . . (BIG T):nutkick:

Here is a proposal with a few votes that can make it now lets get some more

Heres the new proposal:

Place: Howard Park-Tarpon Springs FL. Pinellas County, Florida, Park & Conservation Resources - Fred Howard Park

Date: Saturday July 6th 2013. 11am - till you gotta go!

If this looks good to everyone Ill get a shelter reserved and bring some food to grill. BYOB, and any other snacks you like...This park is a great place for families so feel free to bring your significant others and kids if that helps make it possible for you to attend. This should also be a good place to grab some pics of our tundras.

OK...so whos in???
So Far I have the following people IN for this little get together!

DJAuman (Dave)
Dnarin
newbslice
Bad Dad's Tundra (Sam)
Icon1785 (Charlie)
2QK4U (Bill)
Shenanigans
Thurgood
Schop
Mickey (+ a trip to Macy's) ????
Big Tundra (Joe) ???
Brian ????
Rican1884 *maybe
Jomer *maybe
God smack *maybe
Stellamonster *maybe

BRX --no go

My buddy Cesar (drives a FJ) is a professional photographer and demanded he come out to take pictures. So for those of you who haven't gotten a recent or decent picture lately this may be your opportunity FYI...
Oh and JC, pending Sam's possible tire issues.

· Premium Member
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JC . . . you ever see swamp people? He lives in one of those floating trapper shacks I'm pretty sure. So as long as he can get there by water the meet at his house could be pretty much anywhere.

· "BHLM Master"
3,193 Posts
Not much reception here. I'm quite busy, it will have to wait until summer for me, unless there are any dates being kicked around, I can't commit. Guess I'll die waiting Brian. Why don't you arrange this one and post up a location. Maybe we'll get some input and check your leadership skills out the same time.

· Registered
160 Posts
Not much reception here. I'm quite busy, it will have to wait until summer for me, unless there are any dates being kicked around, I can't commit. Guess I'll die waiting Brian. Why don't you arrange this one and post up a location. Maybe we'll get some input and check your leadership skills out the same time.
LOL, remember when I TRIED gettin a meet going... Life is to busy. We couldnt nail a date or location. If this one goes, I BUMP the old thread to get guys on board again.

· Premium Member
1,371 Posts
I don't want to get my hopes up, but there is a high chance I'm getting my truck back before the weekend. I'll drive anywhere for a meet after 40 days without my truck lol

· Registered
1,096 Posts
I'm only taking one class in the summer so my schedule is pretty open.

· Premium Member
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I actually don't mind going south at all for a meet. I wonder if we do one in the summer how many people we could get together there . . .

· Registered
1,096 Posts
We at least have to wait until Brx's truck is ready.

· Premium Member
13,343 Posts
I don't want to travel all day long just to get there. I've been to an Orlando meet and probably can do a Tampa meet. Even West Palm Beach. Need date to make sure I'm off.

· Premium Member
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sweet Mickey. Ok ok, let me talk to Big T and see when he's back around and Pitbull Joe wanted to do a meet as well, I know Bad Dad will jump in if those two are there. Anybody see Josh (alwayslooking) around lately? I'm going to have to post up in some old florida meet threads and see who pops up. Then I guess we can vote on a location and date?

1 - 20 of 207 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.