1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
That would make a bad arse wheelin rig.

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
There's one in the town I live in, saw it a couple days ago. Flatbed manufacturing companies can build a flatbed for pretty much any truck you want, it all depends on how much money you got in your wallet.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
There's one in the town I live in, saw it a couple days ago. Flatbed manufacturing companies can build a flatbed for pretty much any truck you want, it all depends on how much money you got in your wallet.
That is true we have one were i live too!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts
nice

·
Registered
415 Posts
Looks good, personally I would've made the flatbed longer. Like Red_Rum said..since its a shorty and a flatbed you could make that a weekend warrior easily! Would look awesome with a full external rollcage from the front bumper to the rear!

·
Registered
320 Posts
I know growing up on a farm, that when someone had a flatbed instead of a box on the back of their pickup it was because they destroyed the box and it was fairly cheap to just convert it to a flatbed.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
I guess tonneau cover will be no good for this set-up. :)

There's one 1st gen in my area with a flat bed like this one. Looks pretty cool. But then again, I am sure the conversion was not done for the look.

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Got to love the Bill Penney's exclusive 30 day/1000 mile Gold Check Warranty with Roadside Assistance.

·
Registered
623 Posts
There was a crewmax in my area with a homemade flatbed. It looked pretty dumb

1 - 12 of 12 Posts