Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to change up my ballistic jesters a little they are still in the drying process but heres what im doing. they look like this Tire Rim Alloy wheel Automotive tire Wheel
I want this Alloy wheel Rim Tire Wheel Spoke
not a huge diffrence but just like it much better. What do you think?

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Really minor differences, but if thats what you like better, go for it...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya the only thing im reall changing is those silver puck things around the outside. I like the looks of the bolt being black in the center of the silver puck

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
why didn't you just buy those ones to begin with? lol...

Happens to me all the time.. Either they come in to production AFTER I buy something... Or I choose one thing then 2 months later I want something else

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
I like the first one better. Those pieces give a distinct look to Ballistic Jester. But then again, that's what I like and it's your truck, haha.

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
Someday I going to to paint the puck and bolts either all red or black. I really liked the silver pucks because they added some color difference but now I want something else.

Did you get the trail grapplers installed yet?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did last night havnt had a chance to make a post yet or get pictures. Havnt even seen my truck in the day light yet haha. No rubbing that I've noticed yet. Maybe at full lock In reverse

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.