Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Used 2010 Toyota Tundra Grade 5.7L V8 For Sale in Clinton, NJ | VIN# 5TFDY5F19AX122839

So here is the truck I will most likely be picking up on Tuesday. I'm looking for some advice, guidance, directions, whatever, about where to look to start throwing some mods at this thing to get it sexy, and a little modernized. It'll be my daily driver for at least 5 years before I end up doing something else. I've never owned a Toyota, or a Tundra. I have heard nothing but good about this truck. My close friend has a twin to this truck that he has beaten for like 4 years now as a daily driver/work truck for his landscaping company. He has been nothing but happy and wants to buy more of these things.

I'm in NJ. Any advice or guidance will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Used 2010 Toyota Tundra Grade 5.7L V8 For Sale in Clinton, NJ | VIN# 5TFDY5F19AX122839

So here is the truck I will most likely be picking up on Tuesday. I'm looking for some advice, guidance, directions, whatever, about where to look to start throwing some mods at this thing to get it sexy, and a little modernized. It'll be my daily driver for at least 5 years before I end up doing something else. I've never owned a Toyota, or a Tundra. I have heard nothing but good about this truck. My close friend has a twin to this truck that he has beaten for like 4 years now as a daily driver/work truck for his landscaping company. He has been nothing but happy and wants to buy more of these things.

I'm in NJ. Any advice or guidance will be greatly appreciated.
That's a very nice looking truck!! Love the color matched bumper

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you see what brand of running board that is? Nice!
I'll find out. I went and looked underneath it last night. Things look pretty good despite some surface rust. For 7 years old with 55xxx on it, things look decent. The bed unfortunately has some low grade shitty bed liner in it. I might have to look at fixing that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts