Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pick it up Thursday its black on black with the 5.7l. Can't wait to dig thru the forums to find where to spend my accessory budget. If you're curious about what a first time truck owner is looking to upgrade, here's my list:

AFe CAI
OTOTUN1 nav unit
Truck Cap
Bed carpet
Brake controller
Tint
Katzkin
Grille
Nerf bars

I'm probably going to wait for group buys but if your a vendor with the forum feel free to send me PM's if you rep. Any of these items.

About me, I'm a motorhead, traded in my 6.0 G8 GT for this truck, I also have a '12 WRX that's tastefully customized. I'm and engineer and entrepreneur, I've designed custom parts for myself but I'm green to the truck world.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Post up some pictures of your truck when you get a chance. You've got an excellent mod wish list you got.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome and congrats. Post up some pictures of your truck when you get a chance. You've got an excellent mod wish list you got.
Thanks, it's really hard not to get carried away with all the adders you can put on it. I seen in your pic you have the factory running boards, how do you like them?

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
I like them a lot so I had the dealer install them before I took delivery of the truck. 3 salty winters and they are holding up well.

·
"A Man Needs A Maid"
1,277 Posts
Welcome. Great color choice!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts