Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello-

I'm new to the forum and to the Tundra.
I purchased a Salsa Red DC 4 x 4 SR5 TRD with the 4.7 liter engine. So far everythings great. I'm really impressed!

How can I post a picture? I keep getting a message stating that the file size is too big....

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Welcome and you will love your Toyota

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hello-

I'm new to the forum and to the Tundra.
I purchased a Salsa Red DC 4 x 4 SR5 TRD with the 4.7 liter engine. So far everythings great. I'm really impressed!

How can I post a picture? I keep getting a message stating that the file size is too big....
Welcome, glad to hear there's another 4.7l sounds like we're the minority. Need to go to photo gallery, I'd stick with 1024 x 725 pixel; don't need to go any higher. Look forward to seeing your truck.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

Thanks for the photo tip.

Here's a picture of my Tundra (with one of my bassets)

and the other picture explains my choice of screen name...

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks for the photo tip.

Here's a picture of my Tundra (with one of my bassets)

and the other picture explains my choice of screen name...
Congrats! On the truck and the fish!
What brand of truck did you have before?

There's another way to post images directly into your message, If you use a photo portal such as <http://www.photobucket.com> you can then copy & paste the URL + address into your message, works a charm.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I love toyotas, currently have 3 of the 6 I've owned. Can't wait to get my 5.7-not sure yet on single/double cab, but will be 4x4.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I kept my old vehicle. It is a 2001 Jeep Cherokee. I'm going to use it to go back and forth to work. I did however used to own a 2003 Silverado. I had to get rid of it because of a problem that Chevy could not fix. Water would accumulate under the carpeting on the passenger side and it caused the truck to smell musty. After numerous unsuccessful attempts I got sick and tired of it and traded it for my wife's Saturn Vue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.