Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
I have just recently traded up my 2005 TRD Sport Tacoma for a 2018 TRD Tundra Crewmax. I tastefully had done as many mods as I wanted to do with the Taco. I am now looking forward to the next build of this new to me tundra. Any suggestions or helpful comments are welcome and I am happy to be a part of this new community! So what are tundras called for short since Tacoma’s are abbreviated toTaco traditionally
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

·
Registered
2016 Platinum CM 4x4 in Silver Sky Metallic
43 Posts
Nice truck !! Welcome and I've heard some refer to them as Tundy ! What made you buy now vs. waiting to see the 2022 models ? ... will be interesting if prices drop or soar on the V8's once the new model is introduced.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice truck !! Welcome and I've heard some refer to them as Tundy ! What made you buy now vs. waiting to see the 2022 models ? ... will be interesting if prices drop or soar on the V8's once the new model is introduced.
I started a new traveling superintendent position and needed something with a bit more leg room. But I still wanted the reliability of the Toyota truck line. my wife found this truck and it already had the ARE camper too that was wired to the truck for power outlets in the bed and the ability to unlock the hatch by unlocking the truck doors with the key fob. one owner truck with routine maintenance records from date of original purchase from the dealership it was bought from. $39,900 was a pretty good price as well with everting being factored in.😊

my only regret is the salesman lied to my wife who did not know any better, and gave the invoice sheet listing it as a platinum. Unfortunately it is only the SR5 model but still nice.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Congrats and welcome.. Nice Rigs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts