Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys?

I bought a new to me, 2010 Tundra DC Rock Warrior last Monday. Needless to say I think it's the best looking stock truck ive ever seen, let alone owned. I'm agonizng over what step bars to buy. My truck is black and nothing would look better than set of black N-Fabs or Iron Cross HDs, but the salt and sand here in NY would eat them up in no time I think. This leaves me thinking I should settle for the OEM style SS bars, or maybe the Iron Cross Endeavours. For sure l will be buying a set of the 3d floor mats.

I've educated myself on this sight for a few hours since Monday and I thank you guys for helping me get a clue (search function). There's alot of info being shared here and that's priceless.

Please weigh in if you have black powder coated bars and you live in the North East. I don't want to buy another set of step bars in 3 years. Let me know how yours have held up.

Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Welcome to the addiction, congrats on the truck do you have any pictures.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: spigeez

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No pics yet. It's stock besides window tint and Ventshade bug guard/rain guards. I will work on it though. I traded in an F-150 for the Tundra. Holy underpowered. Didn't realize how underpowered it was until I drove the RW home.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, do you mean Line X over the stock powder coated steel, or buy the SS NFabs and hit them with herculiner or Line X...etc?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts