Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. From Long Island, NY. First time on the forum. Have a lot of posts to read to find some of my answers. Just got a 2020 Tundra TRD pro last month. Army green of course. Traded my 08 Limited in for it. Life long Toyota driver as well.
Some of the answers I’m searching for are- what everyone has been getting to make the radio sound better. I think that is my only complaint with my new tundra. I know of two places that make a conversion kit. Just wondering which one everyone prefers.
Second thing I’m searching for is if there is anyone on here that is in the volunteer fire/EMS service. I’m looking for ideas for my emergency lighting. Would love to see people’s light set ups. Anyway thanks for the time and i look forward to talking with everyone.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome from ND. I would recommend the Maestro Rockford Fosgate DSR1 to replace the amp and then add amps and a new Sub. That is my plan on my 14 Limited. I replaced the JBL "sub" with a 12" Kicker with passive radiator that sounds great, however it is noticably lacking some of the Lowes since it is still managed by the JBL OEM amp.

2014 Limited
20x9 Fuel Krank wheels
33 x 12.5 Toyo Open Country RT
Warn Super Bolt Flares
ToyTec/Eibach 3" Lift
Total Chaos Fabrication upper control arms
JBL Entune with add on Kicker 1000W 12" 2-Ohm Slim Shallow Subwoofer

Sent from my S10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
326 Posts
Welcome from another long islander..

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome from Tacoma, WA. I really am super enamored with the ARMY green, I hope they move it to the Sequoia Platinum next year. Great choice in Trucks!

·
Registered
957 Posts
welcome from So Cal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts