1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
How much did it cost you?

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
Is it sad if I put that on I couldn't fit in the garage?

Bull bar = Moooooooo...ve

Reactions: Mickey

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can't remember exactly what the cost was. I was sort of a gift from my company. (Couple At-A-Boy awards with some gift certificates.)

Got it from Amazon w/free shipping. Want to say $330.00, but not exactly sure.
Thought the Tow Hooks would fit back on, but that was a no go. Think I can modify the bracket a little to get them back on. Maybe something to do down the road.

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
It looks really great with your CM. Like Tundergas stated I want one but it won't fit in my garage if I put one on.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Looking great, man. Our trucks can be twins, haha. Chrome on silver looks almost color-matched.

Reactions: Mickey

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've always though that bull bars serve no purpose even though I like the looks. You planning on mounting anything, like lights?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Bull bar on my Avalanche save me from a deer tearing my grill up and another time a truck pulling a trailer hit a sheet of half inch plywood and lifted it in the air and by the time i realized what it was it was sitting flat against by bull bar...didn't hurt anything so i have one on my tundra and it looks good...they do help sometimes though

Attachments

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
I've always though that bull bars serve no purpose even though I like the looks. You planning on mounting anything, like lights?
I had an accident several months ago and my bull bar took the most of the brunt. The other car was towed away with side curtain air bags deployed (probably totaled) but my damage only came up to be little over $3000. I think the bull bar could offer some protection if the impact is at a good angle. But then again, even a heavy-duty bumper is no help if hit at the wrong angle.

·
Registered
408 Posts
eh...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Chphilo, hmmmm twin Tundras. I do like your wheels. Like how the red goes with silver.

Lights? Got a pair of PIAA ATP on order. was thinking about a LED lightbar. But am afraid it would get stolen. And the price didn't help the cause either.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
"Off-Topic Discussion Troll"
1,289 Posts
Looks good. Would look a little nicer with some off road lights <hint>....

Still looks good...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts