Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
first off to clean etching from the exterior windows of sitting on dealer lot, with this stuff... best product ive used to clean hard rain, etching and pollution off glass. It works great but it creates a lot of dust... so i like to do this before washing the truck..
CRL "Sparkle" Cleaner and Stain Remover
http://amzn.com/B001G1APNE

Washed the truck with this stuff, Chemical Guys Citrus Wash and Gloss. I use 2oz to half a 5gal bucket and it will strip all the old waxes and coatings off the truck. i wouldnt use this as your regular wash for obvious reasons. it's also good at clearing up light etching from water contamination.
Chemical Guys Citrus Wash & Gloss - 16 oz | Free Shipping Available - Detailed Image

once that was done.
i used this stuff for the first time, Chemical Guys Black Light Finish.
i typically use BlackFire wet diamond sealant on both my cars. First time using using Chemical Guys Black Light and it really impressed me. i feel like it gave the paint more depth, a wetter look and ultra slick finish over the BF. one advantage is you can apply multiple coats faster than you could with BlackFire. i only used one coat. this sealant was real easy to apply and remove by hand.

Chemical Guys Black Light Hybrid Radiant Finish - 16 oz | Free Shipping Available - Detailed Image

then sealed the glass with:
CRL TPC (Transparent Polymer Coating) Surface Protector. this will protect the glass from etching and contamination.
CRL TPC (Transparent Polymer Coating) Surface Protector - 16 oz Bottle - Screen Door Hardware - Amazon.com

dressed what few plastics are on the truck with chemical guys Silk. and was ready to go :) it looks better than when i brought it home for the first time finally

1 - 2 of 2 Posts