Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
That lift and the OME 614's ride about the same height. Looks good.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Looks sweet!! Id throw on some fender flares and call it good!! clean!!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Sick truck brother. Your truck finally convinced me. PC 4" for me !

why 20's kill it for you?
Wondering the same thing

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Thanks again for the props... As far as the 20's go, i dont know why people hate on them (aside from the COST$$ of them and tires) As far as looks, they look like they were ment for the truck as far as i am concerned.

I actually got some bushwacker pocket flares sitting in the box in the basement. I doubt I am going to put them on though, i like it without. I am holding on to them until i get the truck through MD inspection (incase for some reason i get shit about my tires sticking out the very slight amount that they do), ill probably sell them after that though.

PS. My gas mileage is OUTRAGEOUS. I am chalking it up to the fact that i warm the truck up 10min a day usually and only drive about 20 miles a day (mainly city) and i dont go easy on the throttle.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks Great!

·
Registered
684 Posts
What rims are those?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Thanks again for the props... As far as the 20's go, i dont know why people hate on them (aside from the COST$$ of them and tires) As far as looks, they look like they were ment for the truck as far as i am concerned.

I actually got some bushwacker pocket flares sitting in the box in the basement. I doubt I am going to put them on though, i like it without. I am holding on to them until i get the truck through MD inspection (incase for some reason i get shit about my tires sticking out the very slight amount that they do), ill probably sell them after that though.

PS. My gas mileage is OUTRAGEOUS. I am chalking it up to the fact that i warm the truck up 10min a day usually and only drive about 20 miles a day (mainly city) and i dont go easy on the throttle.
Outrageous in a good way (like Cleveland's Aunty Momma) or in a bad way?

Keep in mind too that all the computers are going to be thrown off by the tire size (unless you installed a speedo calibrator also - don't think you mentioned it).

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Great looking truck. PM me if you are looking to be rid of your flares. Wish I would have gone this route. 3/1 level just not quite enough IMO

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Outrageous in a good way (like Cleveland's Aunty Momma) or in a bad way?

Keep in mind too that all the computers are going to be thrown off by the tire size (unless you installed a speedo calibrator also - don't think you mentioned it).
Outrageous in a BAD Way that is. I would say around 10mpg as an average.

I actually ordered a hypertech lastnight and i have been searching the forum to see if anyone ever ran into any warranty trouble with one installed. The dealership i went to for my service (Darcars in Frederick MD) seems like they will DICK me and my warranty at any chance they can- probably going to be looking for a new dealership either way.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
ShiggyDiggy: I will PM you if i ever take my truck through this shit MD inspection and can let go of the flares.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
21 - 35 of 35 Posts