Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new 13 cm rock warrior. It my 4th tundra and I have always wanted the supercharger. Have been looking at it for years so when it came time to buy a new truck I went for it. I've only driven it 40 miles so far but I already love it! Sorry for the crappy pics but its late and I couldn't wait to show it off! Ill get better ones when its light out and I clean it up.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Engine Auto part Car

This is just the beginning this thing is going to be turned into a demo for my audio and upholstery company, I have been keeping a list of things I wanted to do to the last trucks and setting money aside in the wife doesn't know about it account so that I can do this one right from the start and not regret not getting anything.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts
Very sweet!

·
Registered
208 Posts
nice....and wifey doenst know about the account.....oh boy.....
I thought this type of acct. was a prerequisite of marriage? Am I doing it wrong???

Truck looks great, have fun with the mods.

Reactions: riccnick

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrats for new tundra... but please share some clear photos of your truck because this photos is very blurry. But the engine looks good and also very clean. I like your ride and its very nice. Thanks for sharing the photos.

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
Congrats on the new CM. Have fun modding the truck. It's a well known disease here and one frankly we all don't mind catching.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Congrats on the new Tundra with the supercharger! Keep us updated with the audio upgrades.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Congrats, man. One benefit of getting a supercharger is that most other mods will seem like a bargain.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Great looking truck! Yep, we want more pics. We want more, we want more!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You can still get the trucks without flex fuel for me it took some searching because Colorado is a state that they are trying to sell only flex fuel trucks but Toyota dealerships still have plenty of non flex fuel trucks in certain states where Toyota doesn't allow or isn't allowed to sell flex fuel trucks. I don't remember all of them but I know oregon, Washington, and California are three of the states.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congrats on the new Tundra with the supercharger! Keep us updated with the audio upgrades.
Will do, there will be pictures etc. I am going for amazing sound quality but I am also going to try to keep the audio system reasonable, since this truck is going to be used to demo to customers I don't want to install a huge sound system that nobody is ever going to buy (I have made that mistake before, everyone wants to see it, but they see prices and end up shopping somewhere else) so I am going to try to keep they electronics in a retail price range of 3-4k including labor. So it is something high end but a system that people can and will buy from me.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lol, yeah. We share most of our bank accounts but I have one a count that she doesn't see, she knows about the account but not how much is in it she doesn't see deposits. It is only used for buying gifts for her and stuff that she doesn't need to know the price of. "Yeah honey I couldn't pass up those wheels they were 300.00 total"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts