Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It took a while but they are on. Cooper Zeon LTZ 305 55 20 and Black Rhino Traverse 20x9.

· Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was on the fence about the Coopers but I'm glad I got them they are imo better looking the Nitto Terra Grapplers, really quiet and they are made in the USA.

· "A Man Needs A Maid"
1,276 Posts
Great combo! Thought about a BHLM?

Reactions: dp0031

· Premium Member
3,971 Posts
Looks awesome! U ought to limo tint those windows and BHLM...truck needs more black lol. Good looking ride!

Reactions: dp0031

· Premium Member
3,971 Posts
And why your at it, CLEAN THAT THING would ya?!?! U could F'in eat of off it!!!

· Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have but the whole thing about removing the front cover scares me. I'm thinking man once you break that seal you are asking for trouble but I could be wrong. Any problems with yours?

BTW, thanks guys for the comments.

· Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And why your at it, CLEAN THAT THING would ya?!?! U could F'in eat of off it!!!
LOL, you know I have to give the wife credit for that, I was at work when she washed it.

· "A Man Needs A Maid"
1,276 Posts
I have but the whole thing about removing the front cover scares me. I'm thinking man once you break that seal you are asking for trouble but I could be wrong. Any problems with yours?

There are so many threads about the BHLM if you read up, no problem. It makes such a big difference for so little cash.

· Premium Member
3,971 Posts

I haven't built up the courage yet either lol

· Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You want to play, you gotto pay. If your lights fog up, you just be prepared to buy more.
I leave my alone because it doesn't do anything useful and I am not willing to buy another set.
Well said.

· Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Now that ^^does interest me. The black looks like a solid peice of plastic thru and thru. Wonder if they make the matching tail lights.

· Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What do you have for lift on your truck?
Pro Comp 2.5 strut spacers in front and Pro Comp 1 in blocks at the rear. The truck sits slighlty higher in the back which is the look that I was wanting.

· Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.