Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I've got a 2002 SR5 V8 4x4 that I've been going deep on restoring & modifying, and I can't count the amount of times I've found posts here which have helped me immensely. Huge appreciation for everyone who posts here. Finally came across some issues for which I haven't found a solution, so I've come for help lol.

Hopefully I can help others with their first gens while I'm at it.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Welcome to the site, enjoy the ride.
What do you need help with? I have not had a first gen in 10 years but I had one for ten years and other than tires, brakes, oil and trans fluid changes I never did anything to mine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the site, enjoy the ride.
What do you need help with? I have not had a first gen in 10 years but I had one for ten years and other than tires, brakes, oil and trans fluid changes I never did anything to mine.
Thank you! I mostly could use help finding small, very specific parts. Sometimes the dealer websites aren't clear enough, or the part is unavailable and it's like one nut or bolt that I need. I made a separate post about my current issue, it hasn't been approved yet but there's some weird specifics regarding the third brake light..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts