Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally dumped my 2004 F250 with the 6.0 diesel. Spent over $14000 in the last year fixing it and it was leaking at the heads already. Crazy bad engine. I bought a 2011 Rock Warrior and it is an awesome truck. The only thing I don't like is the Magnasflow exhaust that is way too loud for an old man but I can deal with that. Truck drives so much better than the Ford and it pulls a loaded trailer much better than I expected. Anyway no more Fords for me.

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
827 Posts
congrats on your new truck and welcome. maybe now you can enjoy driving your truck instead of worried about fixing it.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Now since you got rid of that money pit, you will have extra $$ to mod your truck. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought a low profile Delta box and it is now at the powdercoater having a black wrinkle finish put on. Got a bed mat. The guy that was the original owner had it lifted, intake and exhaust and who knows what else. Everything is blacked out including black headlights and it runs like a molested monkey. I think at 63 I am done with the mods :-{)

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
Welcome to TT from Central Texas. Your truck sounds like it is nicely done. Got any pics of it to share with us.

·
Registered
341 Posts
glenin, now we do not believe you got a Tundra. You know why?

:nopics:

Reactions: riccnick

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
and it runs like a molested monkey
:rotf:

Welcome and Congrats on the truck! Hope it doesn't start leaving banana peels lying around, or worse, start throwing feces...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts