Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha Everyone,

After owning 3 Tacoma's and 2 4Runners, I finally ordered my long awaited 2018 Cement Gray CM 4x4 Off-Road Tundra. I've always owned the "sensible" Tacoma and the 4Runners were used for work. But the Tundra is purely just for me! :D Filling the 38 gallon tank may hurt a little with Hawaii gas prices, but it will be worth it.

·
Premium Member
10,631 Posts
People from Hawaii are like teachers and lawyers, in that teachers and lawyers always introduce themselves and include their profession.
I think it's because teacher =lots of time off in the summer. Lawyer =makes big money.
Hawaiian =parents were related prior to marriage and I'm due for some sort of heart surgery due to eating too much Spam.
Welcome aboard uncle dad.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
People from Hawaii are like teachers and lawyers, in that teachers and lawyers always introduce themselves and include their profession.
I think it's because teacher =lots of time off in the summer. Lawyer =makes big money.
Hawaiian =parents were related prior to marriage and I'm due for some sort of heart surgery due to eating too much Spam.
Welcome aboard uncle dad.
Although my handle may imply my profession, in my real life I never introduce myself as such. (I have other handles, but it was the most convenient at the time of registration) It has never been what I am, but rather, just what I do. In fact, I would more likely define myself by my passion, surfing. I also enjoy fishing, video games, playing with my dogs, and Crossfit. As for my parents, there never was a question in my mind, but 23 and Me confirmed, they were not related. ;) As for the Spam, you got me there, I like it! :D BUT, I am NOT in need of heart surgery. I'm actually in pretty good shape for a cop! :spamsign:

·
Premium Member
10,631 Posts
Although my handle may imply my profession, in my real life I never introduce myself as such. (I have other handles, but it was the most convenient at the time of registration) It has never been what I am, but rather, just what I do. In fact, I would more likely define myself by my passion, surfing. I also enjoy fishing, video games, playing with my dogs, and Crossfit. As for my parents, there never was a question in my mind, but 23 and Me confirmed, they were not related.
As for the Spam, you got me there, I like it!
BUT, I am NOT in need of heart surgery. I'm actually in pretty good shape for a cop!
I think you'll fit in nicely around here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.