Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im new to hear was trying to do a little research on my truck so thought i'd register.

picked up a 2010 rock warrior crew max in december i've wanted a tundra sense they came out but was holding out for the SUPPOSED to be released 2012 diesel. sense that got boched i settled for the RW.

a little back ground i've built and raced toyota rock crawlers in the PNW for a while. just sold my 2004 tacoma wheeler and traded in my 07 acc cab tacoma for this gem.

question for some of you. do u know what axle gearing comes in the RW i couldnt find anything and i dont feel like tearing my axle apart to count teeth lol

thanks and cant wait for this site to suck most of my time up lol...oh heads up if i can get my g/f to relax i think i might do an SAS swap to this gem lol

·
Registered
244 Posts
welcome , new here as well , I think the specs still should be on the web so you don;t have to get under and count , oh yes the site does seem to consume your spare time and the truck consumes your spare $$ but ts all good , welcome

·
Registered
521 Posts
Welcome and congrats. If you have 100k you can get that diesel hahah. And I believe I read somewhere its the same as the tow package, 4.30s. I could be wrong so take my answer with a grain of salt.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome to TT!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts