Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only took me 10 years! I have been wanting a Tundra since the 2007's were released, always been a Toyota guy, but also have always owned a 1 ton diesel truck for towing my rock crawler/camper/dirtbikes/etc around (sometimes all at once). Finally got tired of diesel costing more than gas and dealing with the expense of maintaining/repairing diesels and figured I'd finally make the switch!

I no longer own a camper, my current rock crawler is for sale and will be replaced with a much smaller/lighter setup and dirtbikes/atv's are the most common thing I'm towing/hauling these days. I don't think I'll have any issues with the Tundra and cant wait to have it! (bought from a dealer out of state and waiting on it to be delivered currently)

On Friday I bought a 2007 Crewmax Limited with every option I think available that year and even some added ones like rear seat entertainment! It is in immaculate condition with complete service records, always maintained at the dealer, and only has 58,350 miles!

Short term plans are de-chrome and de-badge, spray in liner in the bed and tint the windows. Once the tires need replaced I plan on putting some coil overs/uca's on it and some 35's and new wheels.

Here's a few pics from the dealership...

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Congrats, and welcome to TT.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts