Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally unloaded my Silverado and got myself into a Tundra! Now thanks to lurking around this forum for hours a day for the last few months I am sooo unhappy about the stance. Every free moment has been spent looking at wheels, tires and level kits. You people sure know how to help a guy spend money! :lol5: I picked the truck up with only 29,000 miles and think I got a pretty fair deal on it. I almost passed due to the engine size but I realized I don't haul much crap and I couldn't find exactly what I wanted or even close to this price around here. So far I've gotten the Venza filter housing, Husky weatherbeaters and just ordered chrome handles and mirror caps from Sparks. Now let's begin the spending of money that I don't have! :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Congrats!! Going to be a fun ride and build!!

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your truck looks just like mine when I bought it. Congratulations.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks a lot guys! Any one on this forum ever have much luck with the state lottery? :) I mean a simple 10 grand would make me happy for at least a while!

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Black would be my favorite color however I don't think my wife would be happy with me being in the garage for an hour everyday cleaning my truck! :D

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Thanks a lot guys! Any one on this forum ever have much luck with the state lottery? :) I mean a simple 10 grand would make me happy for at least a while!
$10k? Hell I damn near spent that in the first 2 weeks owning my truck! LOL

Reactions: IATundraDiver

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
cool, another Iowa guy! welcome to the forum....I have spent $$ and done things to my truck i WOULD HAVE NEVER IMAGINED had i not joined this forum!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the comments guys! Just my luck...I came across a garage sale listing on CL yesterday that stated that they had Tundra nerf bars. I get there and they were already sold, along with a bull bar and Bushwackers! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Nice looking truck. Have fun with it

Reactions: mcbojo99
1 - 15 of 15 Posts