Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a fastener that fit in the existing dash clips. It's kinda hard to explain. The dash panels that have the yellow clips go into a reciever to hold the panel in place. I need something that will work with that. I am going to be making some custom panels for a few locations and need to figure out how to secure them. I know RiJon makes custom panels but not sure how they are secured.

Maybe something from here will work?
https://www.clipsandfasteners.com/Toyota_Lexus_Clips_And_Fasteners_s/13.htm

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
If you are building a new panel to replace an existing one I would go to a junk yard and buy another one of that panel the. Cut/build/modify it in any way needed to turn it into your custom panel, that's what I do when I build a custom panel that way I when I have my custom piece done the mounting points. On the back side of the new piece all line up perfectly factory like. Trust me getting that to happen building and locating all the mounts yourself is very very time consuming.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
237 Posts
What are you trying to make? Maybe use your existing panel's clips/fasteners and use some JB Weld or epoxy to set them in the correct spot on the new custom panel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts