Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Tundra week before last and the salesman noticed a little late in the game that it didn't have bluetooth like he promised. BUT he would have it installed. My question is for folks with the factory bluetooth, when you stream music (pandora, etc) does it play from all four speakers? My salesman had a Crux BEEBT-22 installed and it only plays from the front speakers, not happy. Other than the bluetooth issue I love the truck. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
I got my Tundra week before last and the salesman noticed a little late in the game that it didn't have bluetooth like he promised. BUT he would have it installed. My question is for folks with the factory bluetooth, when you stream music (pandora, etc) does it play from all four speakers? My salesman had a Crux BEEBT-22 installed and it only plays from the front speakers, not happy. Other than the bluetooth issue I love the truck. Thanks in advance.
Yup. Bluetooth audio works in all speakers in my non jbl truck.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info, he told me even though it has the SR5 package, I just checked and it's supposed to have bluetooth, he told me it wasn't built for this region so it didn't have the bluetooth as an option. Guess I will be making a phone call after work tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Thanks for the info, he told me even though it has the SR5 package, I just checked and it's supposed to have bluetooth, he told me it wasn't built for this region so it didn't have the bluetooth as an option. Guess I will be making a phone call after work tomorrow.
Thats an unfirtunate design flaw in the crux product, they are awesome if you only want to make calls but all of there kits only play thriugh the front speakers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts