Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a place called Auto harness house.com online. they sell a pre-wired 12 pin and 10 pin factory amp upgrade harness for $16 shipped. I haven't installed it yet and I'm hoping that all of the wiring is in the correct place in the connectors and I don't have to remove pins and move them around. The part number is AHH - 4438.

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
I found a place called Auto harness house.com online. they sell a pre-wired 12 pin and 10 pin factory amp upgrade harness for $16 shipped. I haven't installed it yet and I'm hoping that all of the wiring is in the correct place in the connectors and I don't have to remove pins and move them around. The part number is AHH - 4438.
interested to know myself.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like the larger plug is correct. It matches the taco tunes picture online. The smaller one looks to have the wires in the right spotss but the colors of 2 wires are different. No big deal as long as your careful when wiring it up.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nice find but to bad they dont have one for the jbl system. No one makes anything aftermarket for the jbl system. Its ridiculous.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I haven't been able to hook it up yet. We decided to move after I bought half my equipment and now it's on hold until spring. We are starting a new business and I don't want to put out any unnecessary money until I start to make some.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Finally had time to hook everything up and it works great! I would definitely like an equalizer between my factory head unit and my amps but for now it will do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts