Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had this custom built system professionally put into my tundra and man does this completely change the way you drive around. Its like hearing music for the first time. I actually had a hard time listening to music in any of my friends vehicles because of it. It was installed and uninstalled by the best sound company in Denver, CO in my opinion. The company gives you a customer sticker on the vehicle that has your exact specs attached to it so if you have any questions about it PM me id be happy to put you in touch with them and answer any other questions you may have.
I no longer have the tundra :( hence why Im selling the system. Asking $2000.00 OBO

What it comes with -
JL Audio Custom Stealth Box
2 10in JL Audio Subs.
700 Watt JL Audio AMP spec V2 with NexD switching Technology.
Audison bit ten sound processor
Morel 6.5 Front & Rear Speakers & Twitters
Custom Tune that has two presets - One for the music to be centered on the driver & one for the music to be centered for everyone.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
He's a busy man so I'll try to help him out - I bought everything except for the loaded JL stealthbox, which I am fairly certain he still has available. I got everything I paid for today, packed up nicely and all looks to be in great condition so I can vouch for him on that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.