Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I now have my listing for Extang Trifecta Tonneau covers on my site. These covers are the most popular selling tonneaus in the USA. The covers are awesome, it's what I run on my truck. They come with a lifetime warranty, are really easy to install with no assembly required, and are the best value as well. Here's a little snippet from the site:

Buy these covers and send me a message to tell me you are a TundraTalk member and I'll include a free tailgate seal kit with your purchase!

http://www.autodistributordirect.com/collections/tonneau-covers/products/extang-trifecta-tri-fold-tonneau-cover

Extang engineered tri-fold style tonneau cover. Fast, easy, no assembly required. No tools.

Extang engineered with precision. 45º steel corner brackets, commercial grade rails and I-Beam style Monster Bows provide unparalleled strength.

SafetyKlamps: Extremely strong glass-filled nylon construction, will never break. Secure cab section by hand tightening thread clamps with built-in heavy-duty handle.

SpeedKlamps: Rear tail section clamps operate with spring action handle for instant fasten and release. Clamp conveniently stows away inside rail when not in use

MaxHinges: Ultra-strong, rugged, double pivot design made of durable glass-filled nylon and feature protective padding.

Heavy-duty luggage style Hold-Tite fasteners secure the tonneau in the open
position at the cab. Provide quick and easy storage when hauling large cargo.

Weather Tuff Seals use pro-grade labyrinth rail seals that exceed OEM standards and provide the best seal possible. Seals at all contact points protect the truck’s finish and keep out weather and dust. The permi-sealed tarp is pre-attached to rails for a permanent seal and no-gap fit.

The best warranty in the industry that features a lifetime warranty on the frame and tarp!

The best looking: where engineering ends, good looks begins. This tonneau system features a rich looking all-black frame. It has a perfectly sewn and tight fitting, double layered vinyl with anti-curl corners. The winning look is all Extang.

No Assembly Required: Simply position on your truck, secure clamps, and go!

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Maybe it's just me but when I click the link I get a page that says the page is unavailable

·
Registered
577 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts