Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, any one running a AFE MACH Force-Xp 3" 409 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System ?

·
Registered
13,631 Posts
I had one on my FJ, rusted to hell withing a month. Drone was horrible too.

Reactions: xma

·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts
Hey guys, any one running a AFE MACH Force-Xp 3" 409 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System ?
You could give it a try, I tried an "off the shelf" 3 inch system first :facepalm:. When you speak to Keith from BA Exhaust, he'll explain why you need to stay with Toyota's factory pipe size and why an exhaust that 'just happens to fit' isn't our best bet, for our Non Pushrod Engines. The custom built exhaust Keith sells, is a much cheaper buy, when you figure-in only having to buy it one time :patriot:

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Thanks for the mentions guys!! The beauty of my way of building exhaust: all 3 of the above guys mentioning me, all have a different exhaust for their trucks;)

That’s because my business model isn’t just build one thing for a tundra and keep it in a box until you buy it.

I custom build a system that has literally 100 options. I recommend the perfect way to build it based on a phone cknversation.

Then we package it. Ship it to your front door. And you simply bolt it on using hand tools.

Give a call for details. Keith 760-877-4234

·
Registered
668 Posts
Just do what the other guys said - Get with Keith. I have the 8" BAMuffler for a couple years now, and it's mellow yet mean sounding. Now that I'm in a loaner 5.0 F-150, brand new, stock, it sounds less than a kitten meowing when compared to my BAM Tundra. It'll be nice when I get it back so I can hear a nice rumble when stomping the gas.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Just do what the other guys said - Get with Keith. I have the 8" BAMuffler for a couple years now, and it's mellow yet mean sounding. Now that I'm in a loaner 5.0 F-150, brand new, stock, it sounds less than a kitten meowing when compared to my BAM Tundra. It'll be nice when I get it back so I can hear a nice rumble when stomping the gas.
That is funny.
As mentioned in your other thread, I too have a rental Ford pickup, but it has the Ecoboost V6.
I'll say this thing will get up and go if I push the pedal, but if it had a load on it, I don't think it would.

I miss my Tundra, my aftermarket sound system, as well as missing my BA muffler.:crying:

This Ford wouldn't roar if I had a lion in the back seat....:eek:

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey guys, i went with kooks longtube headers, magnaflow resonators, and a corsa exhaust. Nice and low until you hammer it. Plus after an E85 dyno. She rolls pretty good. Pushing nice HP

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
hey guys, i went with kooks longtube headers, magnaflow resonators, and a corsa exhaust. Nice and low until you hammer it. Plus after an E85 dyno. She rolls pretty good. Pushing nice HP
How is the drone??

·
Registered
14 Posts
There is really nothing to compare it to. It is low and deep. So 3" stainless all the way thru, with only the corsa restricting. With out the resonators it was very loud. Basically just straight pipes.

·
Registered
14 Posts
For the tune. i used a local shop , Asaa racing. They used a Hptuner. Started off with a DAP. Produced 440HP on a mustang dyno. Shes pretty quick.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Probably going with the TRD duals as to not kill my warranty on a brand new truck. Thanks for the info tho.

Reactions: Aaron713
1 - 17 of 17 Posts