Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EXCLUSIVE JBA long tube headers with true duals X pipe either 2.5" or 3" pipes

As the only manufacturer to offer the following products for JBA long tubes on a 5.7L Tundra:

catted mid pipes
mid pipes with mufflers
3" mid pipes
catback systems specific to the JBA long tube headers

I thought it would be fun to start a pictures thread documenting these systems as they're built.

Announcing the very first 3" true duals with X pipe system ever built for a 5.7L Tundra. I'll let it's future owner chime in if he wants to claim it:lol5: on this thread. You know who you are:D

Jba long tube headers with BAmuffler exhaust 5.7 tundra. by bamufflers, on Flickr

Please subscribe to the thread as it will be updated with many pictures and videos.

·
Registered
86 Posts
They look awesome!

·
Banned
4 Posts
The system is looking awesome.

Since our conversation a few days ago, I have been
excited to see what you were going to put together.

Can't wait to see more.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
This looks sick, I guess I have to start saving my pennies.

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
That is one badass header and exhaust setup. Actually it's gonna be the baddest setup ever. Let me know when you are hitting the track.

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
That is one badass header and exhaust setup. Actually it's gonna be the baddest setup ever. Let me know when you are hitting the track.
I'll let you know for sure. Its been a while and the weather is not on our side, so I'm not expecting any miracles. Maybe some fun runs with street tires :p

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dirtydeed,

Are the JBA header fully stainless? If you put a magnet to it does it stick or not?
these headers are 409SS. It's the same grade of SS that the factory exhaust is made from.

They are available in ceramic coating or titanium. The only reason for the coating is to keep em 'pretty', these would only get a surface rust unless in the most extreme conditions without the coating.

1 - 20 of 193 Posts